Monday, July 26, 2004

Hi all:
Have you ever felt both sick and guilty at the same time? Ever since last night my stomach was making noises, and I didn't quite feel like doing anything. Chris didn't notice. Sometimes she does not understand the signs I give her. She did not sleep too long this morning. But when she opened my crate, I ran outside into the corridor and sat down by the door. She called me back, but I kept sitting down to be "dressed" in my signal jacket. Chris didn't get it, locked the door so I wouldn't run and went upstairs for breakfast with mom and Sister.When she came back the bad had already happened. And because I had a bit of diarhea, mom had to come down and help clean the mess. Woo-oo-oof, I felt sooo guilty!
But Chris did not shout at me. She just put me in the crate until cleaning was finished, and then took me for a walk. She is never unfair towards me, which I love about her. I mean she is never unfair once she has seen her misreading my signs. Now I am already feeling better. Have a good time everybody, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home