Monday, August 02, 2004

Hi all:
I had such a busy weekend in a way - man am I happy it's over!
On Thursday we went out to my favourite mall, and because Chris had forgotten the metal chain for tying me to the bench outside a store, we went into the one where I can always enter. She says it's more expensive and not too good for major shopping, but that wasn't my problem at all
In the afternoon Chris realized that she had forgotten a faucett (the old one had just broken off), and mom had also forgotten things, so off we went again, to the mall and Shadow's favourite tools store.
Finally, Chris loaded me in the car and we went to the train station later at night. It wasn't too busy, but just allright.We walked to the platform and realized we still had time, so Chris decided she wanted some coffee. They got coffee from a little shop that was about to close, and then we walked outside. Chris and mom said the weather was fine, but I really didn't care. At least it wasn't as warm as during the day. On the way back to the platform I pulled towards that coffee store. I had been there for the first time, so Chris had a good laugh. Generally she was satisfied with my work. I announced staircases and even found a bench, a task I had not been asked to do for a long time. I love it when I can surprise Chris like that. When the train arrived I didn't even pull towards open doors, but followed mom until we had reached Chris' friend.
Later during the weekend we had two of Chris' sisters and two kids at home. All the time somebody came into the apartment or down the stairs, so I had to be on the watch and bark them away as much as I could. For some reason Chris doesn't like that much, but I still don't stop.
Yesterday we took the friend to the train, and then I was granted an entire dog walk off leash I turned around and around in the grass and jumped and ran and had so much fun.
This morning, however, I wanted to play with Grandpa Ajax. I don't know what has happened to Chris lately, she always calls me back quite annoyed when I snap at his leg and bark for playing. She seems to be thinking I hurt him but I don't! At least I never did before, and when we were playing before Chris had fun watching! I want a dog to play with again!!!
Allright, I'm off to the water bowl, Chris says it is going to be yet another hot day. Talking about hot days: Yesterday before going out for the train station, Chris called me to go into the shower. I really did voluntarily. Only when she turned on the water I wanted to leave. But she only splashed me with cold water, and I enjoyed shaking off the water drops in front of her friend. That's the coolest part of water
Allright, enough rambling, I'm thursty, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home