Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My long walk

Hi all:
This afternoon we finally set off for a walk, just Chris and I. We left
the tiny dog at home, because we were walking along the street. She
doesn't want to hold two flexible leashes in her hands, so when we walk
along the street, the tiny dog has to stay at home. And wow, we walked
for a really long time! At frst I thought we are returning soon. But
when I saw we did not, then I started sniffing everything and exploring
as far as the leash gave room. And Chris says that walk was nice,
because she walked nice and fast.

In the evening, however, we sat down and Chris played with the tiny dog.
Sister and her daughter weren't there, so Chris takes us both out
usually. The tiny dog is so tiny that hecan play tug with Chris' arm.
She says it doesn't hurt. And he is also so well-mannered that he will
stop immediately when you tell him to. I can sit patiently until it's
just too much. Then I get up and put my head under Chris' free arm. And
then I get pets and scratches, too.
Well finally we were taken out, and just guess what I saw! A cat cat
cat! Tiny dog thinks they play with him, just because he has had a
foster cat who grew up with him. She also taught him how to clean his
face in a catly manner, so all cats are like his play-mate from
childhood. I wanted to go race after the cat. Chris is not stupid, she
recognizes there's a cat around somewhere from the way I walk. So we
returned, put the tiny dog inside the house and walked along the street
for a bit again, until I thought I had enough.
Cool how I can show Chris that I want to return. And for a snack I got
cheese that had gone bad. I love it, it's nice Chris doesn't. And I
know, I also have a fresh meat bone or two stored in the fridge, maybe
for tomorrow.
Allright, dinner's in my tummy, so I better go into my digestive
sleeping mode.
Cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hello Hapoo,

Khodadad suggested that I should stop by and see what you have to say.

I have not seen a dog like you before. What sort of dog are you?

I like what you said about the tiny dog who thinks he is a cat. :)

I hope you enjoy your bone!

18/8/05 08:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home