Monday, July 25, 2005

Hi all:
You know, I've been pretty busy lately - and I don't know if I have
mentioned our vet visit. In case I didn't, here goes:
Last Thursday Shadow and Chris and I took mom to the train station, and
then followed a pretty long trip to the city. I didn't feel like
walking, the weather was rather cool and humid. Chris says this was the
best heel she had ever seen on me. But she knows me too well - she was
not proud of it but worried instead, because I hardly ever heel in the
first place, and then not for the entire duration of a trip!
We went to the park with the two swings, where Chris usually lets me
run. And when it has rained I even have a puddle I can drink from! I
love natural water!

We even went to a cinema, and I was a good girl, I slept through the
stuff and only pawed Chris once to pet me. But I tell you that I was
really happy to get home after that!

The next morning Chris made Shadow get up early, so we could go to the
city again - this time it was to the vet's office. Chris and the vet
lady lifted me up on the table, and I half-bit the lady for lifting me
up. In return she tied my mouth closed. She did not use a muzzle, but a
kind of a scarf, which is the better solution by far. Chris and Shadow
held my paws while the lady was checking each one of them. And then she
gave Chris some medication and told her that my fur and I, we both look
really pretty and in a good condition. You know, I used to get
medication for my dry skin, and I occasionally still do.

Saturday we only went shopping, and Chris already said she was pleased
with the improvement I showed after the medication. I jumped and asked
her to play, which I hadn't done in a long time. I bet Chris keeps
wondering how long I will work without problems. Hey, if I don't work I
will be a couch potato, and you better keep me with you, ol' lady!
Today I have already gotten my medication, but I think Chris should give
me some more smoked fish before the day begins! She has bought quite a
bit of smoked little fish, I get two each dinner time, after Chris has
washed most of the salt away.
So that was a bag full of news for you, right? Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home