Sunday, August 07, 2005

Our little trip

Hi all:
Told you, we'd be going somewhere! Chris packed my blanket into her
suitcase, and a bit of food and a few yummy treats - undoubtedly a sign
that this time she'd take me <yippeeeeeee>
We left quite early in the morning and arrived at Sister's around noon.
I immediately went and played with my friend, the outside dog, after I
arrived, while Chris carried her suitcase. Then she called me upstairs.
I immediately ran to where we had slept the time before - and fell down
on what used to be the Nephew's matrace. The previous time we had
visited, te nephew had slept on the floor with us, and I was allowed to
lie with him on his bed, because he said he wanted me to. See, I'm a
smart woofer, I remembered!

And then outside we went again. But this time Chris didn't play ball
with us, but sat down in one corner of the yard with the sister, a
bucket full of carots by her. She gave me one to chew on, which was nice
- but a bucket - no thanks! To be fair, she did occasionally throw the
ball for my friend and me. He always gets the ball and I just bug him to
get it out of his mouth and have Chris throw it. I just love running!

Just before they were finished with the carots, in the early evening,
the husband came. And by the way, I didn't need to eat al the carots,
the Sister froze them or something of that sort. And as always - while
they were having supper, I waited on my blanket outside in the corridor.
I am not allowed into their kitchen or living room, but they leave the
dor open, if the weather is not too cold.

On Wednesday after Chris and the sister had cleaned and frozen beans, we
went into a mall. That was cool, for I could show off all I had learnt.
Chris says I did a good job. We went into a huge pet store, where Chris
bought me a new blanket for travelling. My current one had worn out, so
she says. She even left it at the sister's.

Chris got to hold a bird on her arms. But that bird was strangely calm -
he didn't fly much or anything, he just sat there and munched on his
snack ball - if birds can munch at all that is. Chris says both he and I
were cool and calm.

Part two follows soon, just keep waiting!
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home