Friday, September 17, 2004

Hi all:
I am sick, Chris says. Well I haven't been feeling well lately. Chris wipes my nose often, but it's always running to nowhere. And I can't have my regular food right now. Chris says I caught cold last weee. After the nice nephew had gone for a walk with me in the rain, he had forgotten to dry my fur. Chris says it was then that I caught cold.
Yesterday I had a big accident in my house. I didn't like it, because the house is not large enough to move when you have to share it with a pile of big accident, really. So when Chris came I noticed she smelled the desaster. She took me to the bathroom I so hate with passion, and cleaned mainly my back side. I don't like showers
But let's be fair to Chris, she didn't shout or correct me much - I felt sooooo guilty anyway! Mom and she just told me that what I did was bad, I agree So while Chris and I were on our morning route, mom had changed my crate so that it smelled totally different - and my blanket wasn't inside. Allright, so I stretched out on the carpet, no big deal. Of course, I was happy when the blanket was finally back and I could occupy my house again
Today we went to a place where there were loads of cats and dogs and dogs and cats. God, the dogs were all barking as we aproached, and I didn't like it. I thought I couldn't handle so many dogs barking into my face at once, so Chris stayed a little further away from them with me, but so that we could see and hear the other dogs. She calls this an animals' home. She explains that this is where deserted or stray animals find a home until maybe they find an individual person. Chris gave me many sits and downs to perform, and also a few tiny treats. She said generally I did well, given that I have always had problems with animal distraction - whatever!
We then had a little relax break at home and then went to pick up last weekend's nephew. I also saw my friend dog who never growls at me. She's really nice, I wanted to play with her, but we didn't stay there long enough.
We continued to one of the malls we go to less frequently. It was crazy, so Chris decided I didn't need to follow that much, and she walked sighted guide in the really busy aisles. But I smelled that she bought a few things for me - cooooool! I love it when she does that! But I think my stomach is sensitive to stress, at least that's what I think Chris said. Tonight I told Chris with a short wining sound that I wanted to go out. And when we finally did, that's what Chris calls diarhea. And while she had while upstairs with mom and nephew (they played glasses as instruments - silly), she decided she would sleep in the living room with me. I really have a good Chris, don't you think? She takes such great care of me and even trades her bed for the couch!
I hope I will keep you updated on my health. I know I won't be getting my regular food tonight, but dry oat flakes instead after I have gone out again, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home