Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hapoo parks

Hi all:
Yesterday we took Shadow to another train station than the usual one. I
mean first we travelled to that train station, and under the seat in
front of me I found food that I snatched; o Chris wasn't happy but
couldn't do anything about it.
When we were in that train station, we took a walk, and Chris let me go
off harness. We wanted to go shop in a shop, but since I wasn't allowed
in, we decided not to buy there, though Chris says it smelled good there
and had her favourite pastry from Shadow's home land.
We even after another bt of walking discovered a Hapoo park, where Chris
let me run off leash and greet all other dogs hanging out there. That
was really cool, and Shadow called it Disney land for dogs. Yipee, that
was funfunfun!
Cheers, Hapoo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there ##NAME##, I am out searching for the latest information on ##LINK## and found this site. Although ##TITLE## wasn't what I was looking for, it certainly sparked my attention. I can see how, I came across this site when I was looking for related information. I am glad I stopped by today.

8/12/05 05:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home