Monday, August 01, 2005

Some quick news

Hi all:
Here's something I wanted to share with you before I am leaving to go
see the one sister with Chris tomorrow.
This afternoon it was clear, we were travelling, for even my blanket was
taken from the basement right into the bedroom, where the suitcase is
lying on the floor. And some Hapoo food came along, followed by a few
good smelling treats.
Then suddenly Chris got dressed and told me to wait in the corridor,
while I saw our friend from the church place come in. But instead of
taking me for a walk, the two of them left on their own, me in the
basement, and even all doors locked, so I couldn't let myself out!
Allright, Mom was there, which is certainly better than nothing. But
then the sister - yet another one - the one who's here with the little
niece, came and they unloaded the car. Well they forgot to close the
outside door, so I took my chance and ran.
Mom got all scared and started walking our usual Hapoo walk route, but I
was nowhere. Sister took the car ad went to the church, where heard
somebody whistling. I went to check, and there was the car. Door open,
and me inside the car. Allright, they got me back, fine! But I thought I
should go for a walk with Chris and the friend who is usually in and
around the church. Instead I found them coming back with groceries from
the supermarket! I think they had a good time, because they were
laughing and joking.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home