Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cats&furniture

Hi all:
Well I was not in the mood to update you on my adventures a lot, because
not much has happened. Just two days ago we went to a different shopping
center. After all the shopping was done, we went for coffee and cake and
Hapoo water. I had the time of my life with two little girls. Chris had
taken off my harness so I could sleep comfortably, when one little girl
came and asked if she could pet me. O that was just wonderful! Soon her
older sister joined her, and I got pets and pets and pets. The little
girls were so calm and gentle, I just loved their pets. Chris even made
me say goodbye to the smaller one. She tells me to give her my paw, and
places it into the girl's hand, which makes her smile.

Yesterday as we went upstairs to see mom in the morning, mom showed me a
cat on the balcony. The door was closed, so I just gave that cat a good
Hapoo glance so she hid somewhere. About 1.5 hours later Chris and I
went back upstairs, and she opened the balcony door for me. There was
the cat, and I started my Hapoo turbo to run for her. O she spat at me
like crazy, and I tried to chase her, until she jumped out of my reach
and Chris called me back inside. You'd think she was proud of me for
having defended the territory and cleaned it off the hated cats, but she
just put me in a down stay very calmly. I got up after fifteen minutes,
during which she had played the piano, and put myhead near her knees.
She was okay and gave me pets.

Then in the afternoon we went shopping again. We returned with quite a
few boxes in the car. I wanted to watch as mom and Chris unpacked them,
but Chris tried to send me into my Hapoo house. She says I was standing
in the way. But sorry dear, from my house I don't have such a good view.
So I managed to sneak out all the time and finally found myself a spot
where I was not in the way and could see well.

Quite unfortunately, the boxes contained no Hapoo things, but an
armchair and footrest for Chris and bedside tables for mom, and another
chair cover for Chris' comfy chair on the balcony. How boring! But I can
lie beside her in the room's centra aisle now and gaze out the usually
opened door to bark at any intruders that might come in, while she has
her feet up on the rest and the keyboard on her lap happily typing away.
I hope the next box contains Hapoo things, or else I'll lick Shadow
until he cries...
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home