Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The most stupid conversation ever...

Hi all:
Allright, you know by now that Chris is blind - right? Sure you do, for
I told you now.
So what happened! We went to the place where they sold us the new car.
We went there with another car we had for a few days. We had stayed in
an office talking with a guy, then we had looked at the new car - Chris
and mom did, I watched.
Then we went back to our own car - mind you, I wasn't in harness, for
there was not much guiding to be done. So Chris hears the motor of this
other car, which had parked very close to us. But the man inside and
another man outside that car had been talking like that for ages - motor
running, one inside, one outside.
So Chris decides to go for our side of the car to let me hop on the back
seat and get in herself in front. By the time she squeezed in the gap
between the car, the other car started moving, so Chris backed up again.
The man outside the other car said:
"Can't you wait until the car has left?"
Chris alswered: "I didn't see it leaving."
"What," the man exclaimed, "you don't see a moving car?"
"No," Chris replied, "I am blind, you know, blind folks do exist."

I bet that man was so so embarrassed - I mean I did wear my signal
jacket, and he saw it when I jumped into the car then, and he even held
the door open for Chris. But he was fun, they laughed about it, the two
of them and mom.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home