Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Heated battle

Hi all readers:
Yesterday we went to the beach with the friend. It already was hot when
we left the city, where the ladies had to run into a few shops and all
that stuff. At the beach side I refused to guide. It was too hot, I
didn't feel well, andI just didn't like it. Finally, Chris took off my
harness, and I was allright walking on loose leash. We went to the
beach, where it was equally hot. After the ladies had set up their kind
of tents I thought we went camping, but I don't think this was camping.
Chris spred her towel and thought I wanted to sleep on it. But I didn't,
because there was no wind in the tent thing. So she lay down inside, and
I lay down at the open side of the tent thing. Cool thing, I could guard
her perfectly there. The friend brought a towel that she had wetted in
the sea water, under which I finally stopped sweating and panting. They
stayed there forever, until I told Chris it was too warm for me.
So they packed their stupid tents and we went into our usual restaurant.
First thing I got water, as always when we go there, and finished it
quite well, although Chris had given me water at the beach, too. And
then we still had to make the trip through the heat hell of the city
train the train station and the bus until we were finally home. Chris
took me along the field route while she was talking on the phone, until
I was finally able to rest in the cool of our apartment.

This morning I didn't want to walk much, but we did. At first I saw a
cat and jumped after it, but Chris held tight to the flexible leash and
made me come backand behave. And then we met the dog I don't like, I
charged forward and growled, but Chris put me into a sit by her left.
The other dog wantd to attack, too, but his girl held on and made him
walk on. Once they hadpassed us, Chris and I walked into our direction
as well. And when we met him on the way back behind his fence, I avoided
him as much as I could.

I stayed with mom while Chris and the friend went shopping. Mom gave me
a yummy big slice of cheese, and I spent the time getting pets from her
and sleeping under the grill on the balcony. Of course, I was happy when
they came back.

And tell you somjething! Tonight I got a whole meal only made of bone
and meat, and it was big and yummy, I had it all in my Hapoo house. She
must have bought it in the Hapoo store while she was shopping, my caring
Chris! I'll lick her hand for that tomorrow!
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home