Monday, June 05, 2006

The journey part one

Hi all:
Have I told you that I was travelling once again? I thought the friend
was coming to see us, because we had bought a lot of things. But Chris
got a phone call and then started packing her bags. The next morning she
got up early and let me out of my Hapoo house. We went for the Hapoo
walk, and then Chris and mom had some kind of breakfast. And then we
took the car to the train station. When we got off, the friend who
doesn't like to pet me and her mom picked us up. The friend took the
suitcase, and off we went. O, I had to wear my raincoat and Chris put
the harness on top of that. I didn't know she had even brought the coat!
We went for the Hapoo walk after we had taken the luggage to the
apartment and Chris had a bathroom break. The friend's mom always
complains why I can't be taken care of first, but Chris always says that
it's first she and then me. The friend agrees but naturally, I don't.

We had a fun time - I got a cow ear and lots of pets from Chris, and she
says I was a good dog in the apartment. I didn't bark all that much -
not even at the mom who left and came back. I like to sleep in the
corridor, so I have everything in sight: bathroom, where Chris and the
friend sleep, and where the mom sleeps, and the kitchen.

We left after a couple of days to take a bus. We waited and waited, but
the bus never showed up. So we went to the train station and waited for
the train. Chris had packed away my raincoat. Of course, while I was
wearing it, it never rained. But after she had packed it, it started
raining like mad, and I got really wet. The train never came, but
another one arrived. It was packed with people and bicycles, and we had
to squeeze in as well.
We arrived at another train station to wait for another train. Of
course, that didn't show up either, and we had to wait and wait and
wait. By the time our train arrived, I was completely dried off by wind
and sun.

We arrived at another train station and waited some more. Then the
nephew came and picked us up. We walked to the car, where the sister
was. And sure enough, when the sister let me jump out, I saw my buddy
the other dog, and we ran and played. Too bad Chris called me away from
his food, so he could eat it. And I had to wait for mine much later that
night.

Now we are back to a quiet life at the sister's. The only problem I have
here is that I cannot lie in the living room where Chris is, but have to
wait in the corridor. That is in front of the kitchen, but she will hear
when I move inside that treasure place, because of my bell.
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home