Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dreadful Friday

Hi all:
Yesterday was the strangest of all days. Chris kept brushing and combing
me all the time. She used three different brushes on me, and I didn't
know why. She said I was a good girl through all that messing around
with my anyway beautiful black fur, but it was necessary.
From that I could gather that something was about to come - either a
bath or going away. Going away would be fun, but very unfortunately it
was the bath.
In the evening, after a wonderful slow Hapoo walk along my most
favourite field route, Hapoo called me into the bathroom. Allright, I
came but sat down right by the door, so Chris would open it and let me
out. Instead she made me walk into the dreadded shower - I mean it's
really awful!
And then she kept me there for at least 20 minutes, putting shampoo on
me twice and rinsing it off twice! I slowly turned my body so I could
easily hop out, but Chris always turned me back, sometimes quite firmly
when I was too bad.
But what can I do when the only thing I really hate, dislike, dread is a
shower for me?
Of course, when I came out, I shook my fur a lot, so the water drops
flew all around the bathroom - heeheehee, that's what you get for
showering me, mean Chris!
She ended our bathroom session by giving me my medication that takes the
pain out of my legs and paws, and then the bathroom door finally opened
for me to run out.
And even though mom was watching TV, I went straight to my Hapoo house
and showed them that I disaprooved of that shower action.
Chris let me, but after half an hour or so she called me, and I got a
few yummy treats. She even threw them for me, so I could look for them.
This girl just knows how to get me off my sob box, doesn't she?
And just now we went for a really long walk along the romantic route,
and I could sniffsniffsniff as much as I wanted.
I still think we will be going away soon, I just don't know when and
where yet. But it looks like I am going too, because Chris has put some
of my Hapoo food into a plastic bag. That means she is taking some Hapoo
food, and that again means I have to come with her, because Chris
herself doesn't like my kibble.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home