Friday, May 05, 2006

What a bother

Hi all:
Last night after the usual evening route Chris went out with me again,
but this time she brought the harness for me. I didn't really feel like
working, but that doesn't matter. When it's job time it is job time, and
I won't complain. First we went to the eating place, where there was
another growly wild dog. I was very good at ignoring him, but the baby
that was also there was afraid of me. I don't get it, you know, I won't
bite kids if they don't bite me.
Then we went to the post office. I was watching out for mom, who had
fallen behind considdderably, so I missed the right turn. Oohoo, why am
I not supposed to look out for mom? We reworked the turn from the other
side, and Chris helped me by directing me with the leash. And then I
found the turn and even the mailbox. We walked across the street. And
instead of turning right towards home, Chris made me turn left. Man,
does she have to do that? I am a routine dog, so I am! I walked along
slowly, but she says I did a great job following the round shape of the
street even though there was no sidewalk to follow. I even igored a
barking dog behind a door and two children, though I would have loved to
catch a sniff. I almost screwed up one tough street crossing, but Chris
didn't mind that much.
We finally went back to the eating place, where the ladies picked up two
boxes. I think they contained some ind of meat and cheese, but mostly
vegetables <rrr> as if I am a vegetarian - gimme my meat!
You guessed it - Chris didn't share a crumb with me, as always. Instead
I had to wait till quite late for my food, because she was busy doing
nothing. Is that fair?
Allright, I'm off to take my afternoon nap, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home