Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm back once again

Hi all you curious ones out there:
I am sorry I haven't written about my holidays earlier, but when you're
away you can't write all the time. We went to visit the friend who
doesn't like to pet me. She lives in a small section of a house they
call apartment. In front of Chris' bed I have a really nice and big
blanket, and I can lie on it so that I can look out of the room door.
And that is always open.
Oposite the room there's the bathroom, and I have to go in there for my
food and water. The door only closes when one of the humans does
something there. In that bathroom there's a huge long bucket that we
don't have in ours. The humans stretch out inside it and call that
relaxing or bathing - so happy I have none of that!

The apartment thing is smaller than our house and has a tiny balcony,
but they use it to enjoy the sun anyway.Outside when we go for the Hapoo
walks, there are no cats, but loads of other dogs, and squirrels to
chase, if only Chris let me! I was hardly allowed off leash, though I
believe there would have been one or two great playmates among the other
woofers. I loved the Hapoo walks, that's for sure!

Guarding when you are in one of those apartments is not requested at
all. Chris always shut me up after my first couple of alert barks. I
mean, why are folks allowed to pass up and down the stairs in front of
our door, and use the outside door? I guess they live there, but they
could at least live in the basement right below us, and not all above my
head!

See, I didn't work at all until I boarded the trains to go home, but I
really enjoyed my time on the blanket and the walks, and in the living
room and on the balcony, and being petted by Chris. I even got bones to
chew and other delicious treats! Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home