Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Another update

Hi all faithful readers:
Towards the end of last week we took the big car and went out. Mom drove
a lot until we got off. But we had to go by car again after walking in
and out of two buildings. Another short drive and we were there. IcHRIS
HAD ME IN HARNESS; AND i HAD TO WORK MY WAY THROUGH A NARROW AISLE: Many
doors were open, and I sure tried to look in or told Chris that we could
go in. But shedidn't want.
Bang, and the harness flies back on me. Oops, I had overlooked the half
opened two-winged door, and I had Chris run right into the closed part
of it. And when I do things like that, she makes me turn around and do
the same thing over again, hopefully without her hitting the closed
part. Of course she didn't, becauseI was smart and realized my mistake.
We arrived in a room where everybody admired me - and I love love love
that one!

They had such a long talk that Chris eventially took my harness off me,
so I could relax comfortably. When we finally left the room, I spotted a
staircase right near there. But Chris told mom she wanted to go out the
original way, because of the narrow door. Mean, isn'tshe? ButI didn't
fall for it this time, I passedthe two of us without smacking her into
anything. All of a sudden there was a lady coming out of her office, and
Chris and I stopped. That really blind dumber didn't see us and had to
be made aware by another man passing by. See, and me stopping calmly had
another wonderful shower of admiration pour down on me.

Outside mom found a nice place where I could run off leash. And
heeheeheehee, I found a really great stinky rotten fish bone. I tried to
chew on it but mom caught and told on me, and the bone was removed.
Chris wasn't at all pleased, and I had to walk past the bone on leash on
the way back. But all in all I really loved that outing, I just enjoy my
work when my bonesaren't huring me.
Cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home