Saturday, February 03, 2007

The next day

Hi all:
The first whole day at home was equally active. Chris took me for a
Hapoo walk, we had breakfast with mom, and then we walked to catch the
bus. In the city I took Chris in the right direction. She just got some
feedback as far as the directions went, but we worked our way through
the city with mom walking behind. I can cheat when she walks ahead of
me, for I am very good at following her. But this way I had to rely on
Chris, and she had to rely on me. One time I stopped, and the foolish
girl misread me. There was a step down in front of us, but she thought
it was some sign or display blocking our way, until she finally got it
and we walked on. We went to various places but didn't buy all that
much. We even went to my favourite eating area, where Chris had fish and
I had water. We did go to a store and bought something there, but it was
one of these boring technology stores.
We had to return the thing the next day, because Chris bought the wrong
device. That meant more work for me, but Chris says I did really well.
And yesterday we went to the city again. First we met the cousin and the
humans had food and I got water, and then mom and I went into Chris'
favourite clothing store, where mom got pants and Chris got more than
just one piece of clothing.
These stores are either boring or relaxing. This time it wasn't
comfortable, because I had to go into the tiny cabin with Chris, which
wasn't at all spaceous. I managed to stretch my butt and tail into the
neighbouring cabin, until mom took me out of there and gave me pets and
scratches until Chris was finished.
Today was a quiet day for sure. It started yesterday after we had gotten
home, Chris never stopped sleeping all afternoon, and called it a day
quite early.
I will update you as soon as something exciting happens, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home