Saturday, April 10, 2010

What a week

Hello, Quito here - can you hear me?
 
I must tell you about my week now.
 
Last weekend we got one more person in the living space Chris calls apartment. That person she calls friend and I did not get along too well, but we accepted each other and went our own ways.
 
When we were back on our own, Chris packed the small backpack, and the next morning we went to work very early. I wasn't even awake, so she took me on the morning walk and immediately afterwards put on the harness, so we could go to work. Generally along the week she says that I did a great job. The only thing is that I don't like to go back into work when we have been out on a dog walk with playing session. I try not to show Chris the right entrance, but she makes me walk back to the exit gate, turns me around and makes me walk back to the entrance until I show it to her. Stupid game indeed, but I simply prefer staying outside to lying at work.
 
Plus here is another mean trick Chris played on me. I have two mega favourite people at work, Petra and Anne, the food lady. One of the days when Chris and I came back from playing outside, Anne met us. Chris made me sit and then greeded Anne. I jumped up to greet her, too, but Chris wouldn't let me. She made me lie down several times, but I always got up. Finally she made me lie down and put her foot on the leash - mean trick! She talked with Anne and they hugged several times until I lay quietly. Only then we walked upstairs. The same mean trick was applied when I saw Petra in the cafeteria, and Petra was even worse. She walked around me, even climbed over me, and I lay there on the floor, finally very quietly. I honestly didn't think Petra and Chris and Anne would co-operate in this matter, as Daniel the wheelchair man always tells Chris that I am allowed to climb up on his shoulders. Chris tells him I can do so at home, and only when I behave well otherwise. I think she is finally putting down clear rules. Hey Chris, I am only a youngster, I want to play!!!
 
however, I need to be fair. She always wrestles with me when we are at home, and one afternoon I was allowed to watch her unpack a wonderful smelling package. I smelled interesting things, and Chris immediately handed me one thing she says is a dried cow foot. That thing is fun to chew, and sometimes Chris throws it around for me.
Goodnight, quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home