Monday, March 29, 2010

Day Fifteen

Allright, we did let the dogs run free again, and Quito certainly had a marvelous time stretching her legs. She very nicely stayed outside the kitchen after testing her limits once, it was really great to watch. Then I decided to put her in harness and work her the way to the doctor's. quito walked at a nice pace and did a great job. As I had predicted, the doctor transferred me to have Xrays done and to get massages. So mom drove us to the Xray place and afterwards we explored where the nearest therapist was. It is cool, it is near my favourite bakery, and so I immediately got a few appointments. I walked home on my own and had Quito show a few traffic light poles - flawless. she also walked home nicely, the end of the session was a stroll on flexible leash.

Of course, we were both tired when we arrived home, but the weather is fantastic, and so I stayed outside on my balcony for a while. Tomorrow the coach will be back at our side, but I think the break was good to build up the trust between us. quito watched very closely as I disappeared in a public bathroom and was equally alert when Blood was drawn from my arm or when I hid away in the Xray cabin.

We will see how training goes today, but I for one am very optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home