Friday, August 27, 2010

meeting another man

Hi everybody:
 
Well last week, actually it was the weekend, Chris was spontaneous, or at least I couldn't have guessed what we were up to. In the morning Micki called and said they weren't going to have breakfast. So she called up Daniel, and a few minutes later we headded out and walked to the bakery. There the humans sat, and I lay down, and we all relaxed. Chris and Daniel talked a lot, and then Daniel said goodbye. I don't understand it when somebody goes one way, and Chris makes me walk the other. Are we not supposed to follow that person, especially when it's a great one like Daniel or Micki or so? Well she had her way, of course, and we went back home.
 
At home Chris watched some TV and slept and fed me, and suddenly the doorbell rang. She rushed to the door and then i heard Micki coming in, together with a man I didn't know. Well he was allright, I didn't growl at him or anything, because he was very calm and didn't do me any harm and was with Micki.
 
shortly after they'd arrived, we all left, got into Micki's car, and then walked along into the restaurant Chris likes. There they had a long dinner, and I had to rest by the huge glass window, which I am quite sceptical about. But I got water, I'm always first to be served anything, and Chris likes it and the other humans are positively surprised.
 
After dinner was over we walked along the narrower, and thus older part of the city, into one of the stores we had initial coaching with the coach in, and then into the store that belongs to Chris' job. There we did not stay for too long, Chris just bought a few things, among them a present for the man, and then we left. By the way, the man also speaks English. Chris explains that he is from the U.S., is one of her nephews' father and quite a nice fellow.
 
The next day was quite the opposite. Chris slept throuogh most of the day, and I took a rest - not bad to do it in one day, I must say.
Cheers for now, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home