Monday, July 25, 2011

The active weekend

Hi again everybody:

It really seems Chris has decided to let me play the keyboards more
often, so I can update you faster on what has happened.

I told you, Chris' birthday was over, but she continued being active.
She started cleaning up, re-arranging things in her bedroom, and even at
one point removed my bed from the bedroom. After that had happened, she
disappeared in the kitchen, prepared something sweet and hid it in the
refridgerator.. Then she unfolded the magical couch, so it turned into
the bed where she could sleep. I have only seen her do that in winter,
when she was eager to see the balls fly day and night. However, that
nght there were no flying balls, but the beds in the bedroom had been
made up, even with towels on the blankets, and the next morning she
cleaned it thorroughly, just like she did the rest of the apartment.
Then an additional bed was put up in the bedroom. It came out of
nowhere, and it has something to do with a hissing snake. She attached
the hissing snake to something, she made the snake hiss, and slowly but
steadily the something grew bigger and bigger, until Chris detatched the
snake, sealed the bed and lay down on it, thinking that this was good.
Then I saw the strange snake. It was a plastic cylinder with a plastic
snake connected to it. Chris says she used it to pump air into the bed,
so it would inflate into the bed that I saw then. Then she decorated the
bed with a sleeping bag and a towel, and then that door was closed. The
rest of the day she spent either in the kitchen, or on the balcony or in
the livingroom having coffee and talking on the phone with people.

Then at one point she harnessed me up and we walked to the streetcar
stop, where we sat and waited forever. Then a streetcar came and left,
and I wasn't allowed to board it. Another one arrived, and then Chris
and I got up and she still made me wait, until I saw - o yes, I saw Mylove!

It took a while until I discovered him, but then I jumped up on him and
offered him to play, which Chris permitted, before he took her in his
armsand so they stood for a while. I could tell they were both very happy.

We walked home, Mylove put his bags into the office, because that was
the only space to put them, and then they went and sat down on the
balcony for a little while. After that Mylove gave Chris a few things of
no interest to me, and then they again disappeared in the kitchen, where
Mylove helped Chris set up and bring out delicious smelling food. I need
to mention that none of htis ever reached my mouth - so unfair!

And then Chris put the leash on me, and we all left the apartment again,
to go to the streetcar again. There we met the friend who doesn't warm
up with me, and her mom, and still we stayed at the streetcar stop.
Another while later there was another lady who greeted Chris, and then
Mylove and the other ladies, and me, of course, and then we all walked
back home.

There the ladies invaded the bedroom, and then they brought out more
items for Chris, again no food for me! I was banned to my place and I
was to stay there. Then they all moved to the balcony, where the smokers
smoked, and then they looked and chose the food in the kitchen. Mylove
helped pour the drinks and selected the wine with Chris' unknown friend,
and she says the night was really wonderful, and it was good to have the
guests over.

When they had calmed down and didn't move much on the balcony, I joined
them and lay down between Mylove and the other friend, who both petted
me with their food. i really like that attention.

Finally the ladies disappeared in the bedroom, Chris unfolded the
magical bed in the livingroom, and she and Mylove went to sleep there.

i think I will have to talk about the rest in yet another email - I told
you that weekend was highly interesting!

Have a good day wherever you have it, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home