Saturday, July 23, 2011

Loads of events!

Hello again everybody:

It's been a long time since I last wrote, but I tell you, we were quite
busy. The last week started with a shopping trip, which of course, Micki
accompanied us on. The ladies had a good time, apparently, but I, too,
got a tiny treat from where it smells deliciously like fresh meat. The
man on the right side of the meat handed Chris a tiny bit of meat after
she and Micki had done their shopping, and after a bit of hesitating
Chris gave it to me - and I tell you, I could easily have had more of it!
We walked through the supermarket forever, and at the end of it I was
surely exhausted. Fortunately we found a lady who helped us find what we
wanted - no stuff for me this time, but a lot of things Chris doesn't
buy too often. And when we were upstairs, I received my food, and then
we pretty soon went to sleep.

The next day Chris spent both on the computer and cleaning the house and
preparing something. We went for the dog route, and all the time the
phone rang, and she received quite many emails. Chris says it was her
birthday, and so many people were thinking of her.At one point not only
the phone, but also the doorbell rang, and I saw a lady I cannot
remember well. Chris helped me remember that I had seen her twice
before, but the last time was some nine months ago.

The ladies first went out on the balcony, where they had coffee and
cake, and the visitor liked it a lot. Then they went inside, where they
talked and talked, and also laughed, of course. Chris says that was
working with her boss, who usually talks with her on the phone. Okay, so
she has a man and a lady boss - got it!

And then we all went for the dog walk. I was launching a jump attack on
the lady boss, but Chris knew and kept me away - tough luck Quito, this
Chris is darned clever - quite unfortunately, sometimes.
The car we got into was great and extremely spacious. Chris discovered
buttons where she could adjust her seat to the most comfortable
position, and the boss had fun watching her. We went into a restaurant,
where I got water, and Chris and the lady both had very delicious food.
And before Chris closed her eyes that night, she had Mr Mylove's voice
on her pillow and smiled.

The next day we were upstairs in the tower room at work, where they had
prepared breakfast and told Chris about a happy birthday again. It
really looks like they are celebrating that day when they can, and they
make it a good one for the ones who celebrate.

The celebrations went on, but I will tell you about that in another
mail. I really have to go take my morning nap, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home