Monday, July 04, 2011

I felt sooooo bad!

Hello everyone:

Last week, I think it was Monday, I felt so bad. It all started with the
lunch dog walk, when I preferred playing to doing my business.
Afterwards we went home, Chris talked to her boss and then spent a long
time just listening to the voices on her telephone. She calls that a web
conference.
I really had to go busy, so I went into the bedroom and found relief
there. Chris eventually smelled what had happened, walked slowly through
the apartment and found the mess in front of the wardrobe. She says it
is good I didn't mess up the carpet. She cleaned up everything while
listening to the telephone still.

When all was done she talked with somebody, took me outside and I didn't
need to go busy. When we were back, Daniel came, something I enjoy all
the time. Then the doorbell rang again, and somebody brought food for
the humans. I received nothing. Well I had to have another accident,
Chris discovered it again, and cleaned up after me again. She says I
must have picked up something that didn't agree with my stomach. Daniel
checked and helped Chris find everything, while I lay in the corridor
and watched. And when Chris called me I very reluctantly walked towards
her, knowing what I had done wasn't what I was taught. But Chris did not
repremand me, she simply sent me to my place.

The obvious consequence I had to suffer was that I received no food for
the next day, just dry treats, one or two each hour. The day after that
the portion of kibble was still smaller than usual, but Chris said i had
fully recovered by then.

The big boss was at the office, and I like jumping up on him so much! He
always has a treat or two for me, and he always laughs when I jump. The
following day after we had gotten home, Chris put the matress up on the
wall. She had been sleeping on the matresses on the floor for the past
few nights, now the bedroom was a wide open place. A lady arrived, and I
assume they brought up hidden boxes from the basement and put them up in
the bedroom. Then they opened them one by one, played around with screws
and other little parts and wooden boards, until one box on legs was
built and put up against the wall.

Chris left the bedroom to talk with friend Ilka and with Mylove while
preparing food. She had prepared fish in the morning and now she started
to cook rice and sliced vegetables for a tomato salade. I got my own
food, a full portion this time, and the humans had the food with a glass
of wine, of which Chris says it was really good.

Then they disappeared in the bedroom again, where by now a frame was
visible, also shaped of those long wooden boards. Chris also walked
downstairs a couple of times, to get rid of cartboard boxes and other
trash. She then started to build tiny wooden fences. After the friend
had completed the frame and inserted some boxes at the bottom, she
helped Chris with the fences. These were finally joined together and
lifted onto the frame, where they sunk in a little. Then the matress was
put on top, and now I got it that this was to be Chris' new bed with a
headboard. She calls those horizontal fences springboards, and I think
I'll never see them again, because they are hidden under the matress.

It was very late at night when the matress was put on top of it all,
Chris gave the friend a plant to take home and took her downstairs and
said goodbye to her. She says the bed is very comfortable and it is good
that it has storage places underneath the horizontal fences. It is
higher than the previous bed, so jumping up on it may proove to be
challenging. So far I haven't been asked up yet. My dog place has also
changed, Chris has moved it from the window to the door side of the
room, while she is sleeping on the window side. I have to get used to
that, I like to sleep near her! But she says that side is too narrow,
and my dog mat won't really fit there. Allright, door side it is then.
Cheers, she wants to turn off the PC, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home