Tuesday, July 05, 2011

walking with wheels

Hey all:

Oohoo, she's letting me play keyboards again!!!

Well, yesterday something unusual but extremely fun happened! At work
Chris and I walked around a lot, and she says she had a lot to do. We
finally settled on the couch we go to when the usual desk is blocked.
Chris unpacked the tiny PC and started working. At one point Daniel on
wheels arrived, took my leash and made me follow him. We went outside,
and he let me play in the back parking lot. O I haven't done that for
such a long time. I ran through the huge puddles and jumped to catch my
leash, and it was great fun. We then went back to the entrance door,
where soon Chris came out all on her own. Wow, I thought she'd be lost
without me! She was carrying a small cane in her hand. I never greet her
with as much spunk and energy as I do Daniel or Petra or Micki or the
sister Suse. Chris doesn't allow that. I nudge her hand, she pets my
head, picks up the leash and off we go. We got into Daniel's car. I love
it the most when I get in and Daniel waits for a Quito kiss on the other
side. We drove to the city, which was packed! We went into a store and
stood in line for a long time, and then Daniel received some papers in
exchange for papers the humans call money. That exchange of papers won't
stop to fascinate me - I just don't get it.

We continued, and I tried to chase a pigeon, stopped by Chris, of
course. We then stood by the side of the street and talked with someone
who was selling delicious food, but Chris and I got none. She even
refused some when offered. But then we went into a sandwich place where
Chris had food and I lay beside Daniel.

My favourite part of the job is showing Chris out of shops and
buildings. I simply love finding exits, and i never fail! She says I am
a great backtracker and is amazed of my ability to mindmap routs and
backtrack them 100% correctly - if I am not distracted, that is. I can
also look at other dogs while guiding Chris, something Hapoo wasn't good
at. I am smart after all, and I enjoy excelling, I am really having fun
at that.

On the way home in Daniel's car they listened to some music Chris was
really fascinated by, and then we went into the apartment. There Chris
did nothing, but she talked with Mylove for a long time, she talked so
that I could hear his voice, too, beside her in the bed. He just wasn't
there. If he was, he would have played with me, and we would certainly
have gone to the beach.

Now we have to go to work, I just don't know why so early this time!
Cheers and good day, Quito the clever one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home