Saturday, May 28, 2011

The busy week continued

Oh well folks and woofs,
it's been yet another busy time, and Chris was busy on her own PC rather
than letting me type, so here I am finally, while she is watching both
tennis and cars.

On the day that followed we didn't do much, but in the afternoon we went
to the usual store. It is not too far to walk, and I sniffed the gradd
and had fun. We bought only a few things after the humans had had food
and talked. And once we were past the money exchange places, we met the
lady who has the other dog. She is cool and plays with me. She and
Mylove found out that they remembered each other from one former
meeting, that was fun! So then we went home and continued doing nothing,
it was yet another relaxing day, which is necessary every now and then.

The next day Chris and I got up, she insisted that I go with her and not
stay with Mylove until he woke up. We went for the dog route and then
Chris was amazed to find Mr Mylove awake and on the balcony. She stayed
with him for a while, and then we had to run to be on time.

The work day was normal, Chris was tired and I found myself in the
working routine. When it was time to go home, Chris had woken up
completely, but Mr Mylove said it might be raining and we might not be
going to the beach.

At the apartment Chris found out that he was shopping again and had
bought a few accessories to make the apartment nice and cozy. He had
bought another carpet for the bathroom, cushions and candle holders. he
had even found a peace of woodboard to put between the oven and the
sink, so the sink would be more stable. I believe Chris loves him
anyway, and she was happy about the changes he had made. Then we went
grocery shopping, and then they had dinner on the balcony, as always.

The next day Chris had to work from home, but she took the time to have
breakfast with Mr Mylove on the balcony, he played computer and she
worked. But she and the boss agreed that she could quit work earlier, so
we all went to the beach again, where Chris lay down and relaxed and
only occasionally played with a stick with me. I didn't get to go into
the water too often that day, because it was not so warm anymore. And
because of that we left the beach a little earlier, and the evening was
spent quietly and on the balcony, of course.

The next day none of the two felt like going to the bakery, so they had
breadrolls from the freezer. Mr Mylove finished packing, and then we all
left for the streetcar station. We simply crossed the tracks, and when
the next train came I found that the door closed between Chris and Mr
Mylove, and I had no time to protest. We got off on our own and walked
home on our own. That is cheating, if you ask me. Had i seen him walk
away, I would have made sure that Chris and I followed, but with the way
things went ths time, I simply wasn't given a chance!

Mr Mylove later told Chris that he got one earlier train and was home a
little earlier, too, which wasn't all that bad.

I love it when we do many things and I can get to look at environments
and explore new routes, that's what I love!

And give me some time and I will tell you another story about that!

Cheers for now, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home