Friday, July 08, 2011

A strange dog

Hello all woofs and folks:

Yesterday after some keyboard work, Chris took her backpack and we
walked downstairs. First we went for the dog route, and then we waited
until Daniel arrived in his car. We went to the furniture store, where
some folks were already waiting. When the group was complete, we all
went inside, but not to the furniture. Instead we all walked up the
stairs, Chris was given a plastic card, which she put beside my clicker
bag on the edge of the pocket of her jeans. Then we walked on and got
settled in a small office, where the usual human sitting and talking
started.

For lunch one of the ladies walked outside with Chris and me, and we
enjoyed the sun. I discovered a wet meadow, where I tossed in the wet
grass. Water is just fantastic! Chris states I started as a dog and came
back as a pig - I beg to differ!

We walked back upstairs and I got to rest some more. When they finally
packed their bags, I spotted a dog behind thhe door, which Petra gave to
Chris to oook at.

First Petra took the dog and put it on the table. Then Chris put it in
her hand and I sniffed it. It didn't smell like a dog, but it looked
like one for sure. It also moved towards me and made a little play
sound, so I thought I had finally found a play-mate.
I pawed at the dog, which was still in Chris' hand, and it even turned
and looked at me, and it mooved away from my paws. I didn't get it, so I
fonally barked at it so it would play with me!
It did not, for some odd reason, but Chris placed it back on the table.
Then the door opened and the friend came in one of the friends that is.
Chris says she is moving out of town, so we won't see each other too
often anymore. I kissed her and was quite bouncy, and then the ladies
took me to the cafeteria, where they had coffee and I got to look at
another lady who joined us a little later.

They did not sit there for too long, but we walked downstairs, outside,
back inside through the revolving door, and there I spotted Daniel on
wheels. The friend said goodbye, and Daniel took us home.

In the evening Chris got two visitors. One I remember vaguely from
before, and the other I don't remember. They had brought food for the
humans, and they all sat outside on the balcony. Finally they got up,
and the man moved the parts of the old bed away, which had been standing
in the corridor until then. They put them away into the basement, where
I cannot see them. And then they left.

Chris says it was Mylove's birthday, and she kept sending him little
notes to remind him.

I won't understand why a dog doesn't smell like a dog but looks like
one. Chris says t is easy. It is a ceramic dog used to prevent doors
from constantly banging against a door. I think I'd rather go and remind
her that I still haven't gotten my food, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home