Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back home

Allright, here comes another part of the busy week, and busy and
exciting it was.

As I said, we left Sunday early morning to take trains for a long ride
home. Mr Mylove accompanied us all the way, and I really like him loads.
He even came up into the apartment with us, and later he lay down in the
bed with Chris, like they did at the home near the river.

The next morning we got up all on our own, Chris and I, and walked to
work. We returned home earlier than usual, because the place was
occupied by somebody else, so Chris could not work from work, but had to
from home. At home Mr Mylove was already busy doing something. And by
the time he was ready, Chris could take the laptop and work comfortably
from outside, from the balcony. The two chairs had been set up. After
Chris had finished work, we all left, took two trains and then ended up
at the beach. The humans sat on the sandy ground, but Chris decided not
to go to the water, because of her foot. So Mr Mylove took me to the
water, and we had such fun! I played with him, and once outside the
water I shook myself and jumped up on him and cleaned my dripping wet
muzzle on his trousers, which made him laugh.

We went into the water again, annd then a huge wave clashed over me and
I ran for the safe shore, right up to Chris. But the huge water fountain
was all Mr Mylove's. Once it got a little cooler, we started walking
towards the little pretty city, walked around and around and then then
ended up at a restaurant where Chris annd I used to go with the friend
Silke I lay down under the table, and Chris annd Mr Mylove had food,
before we went home.

The next morning Chris woke up, prepared breakfast and then returned to
the bedroom to wake up Mr Mylove. She said she was sorry but had to wake
him up this early. .He got up, received some coffee, and soon we were on
trains again. I found out that we were in the vilage with the tiny dog,
the sister and niece and Micki, but for the time being we went into a
doctor's office, where Chris disappeared in two rooms, before she
returned outside with a few papers. Only then did we go to see Micki and
the sister and the tiny dog. We dogs stayed in the livingroom, while the
humans had breakfast and went to sit outside. I did, too, until Micki
and Suse left, and us dogs and the remaining two humans went along the
field route. The tiny dog returned home early, but I got to runrunrun in
the field like there was no tomorrow, and I had so so much funn!

We spent the rest of the morning outside, and then I spotted the cat and
because nobody was on alert, took the chance to chase him up the tree.
Another man arrived, another sister's husband, and soon we left for the
train station. Sister Suse followed us, and I had to stay with Mr Mylove
while Chris took a look at another dog behind the glass window of the
shelter. At one point Mr Mylove left Chris and mysellf, and returned
with a huge bunch of flowers he had just picked for Chris. She was so
delighted about that!

And then we walked to a nearby pond, where I drank water and then played
a little, until Mr Mylove threw in a stick, and I went and retrieved it.
He did that again, and I ran into the water, swam and brought back the
stick. O that was great fun! And he was really proud of me, and I was,
too! By the time the train came I was almost dry again.

Part two of that week to follow soon, goodnight for now, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home