Thursday, August 04, 2011

a new inhabitant

ello all>

I need to tell you about last week. One day after work Daniel on wheels and Chris put me into Daniel's car, after she and I had gone home and come downstairs with a few blankets. Daniel put one on his back seat and then let me hop in. We drove a little while, and then the humans left me in the car. Boring!
It took a long while until thez came back, Chris carrzing a fairly large package of some unidentifiable sort. At least it contained no dog food.

Thez took me outside of the car, and then we went back inside the huge supermarket place. This time, however, things were a little boring. The humans onlz took me to a food place, where thez sat down, ordered food, ate it all and talked and talked. Then we drove home, where Chris first fed me, then carried the huge box into the kitchen, where she remained for a long time, until she had unpacked it. While doing so she talked with Daniel. who must have given her additional information. When Chris finally turned on the machine, which it turned out to be, it made a strange noise, but then it smelled like coffee. Oh, is she never going to get enough of it_

Apparently not, for she was very proud of the coffee, the coffee machine, and the sales person. A young man, so she tells everybody, had taken the time to really explain to Chris how the machine worked, what the buttons were there for, wher to fill in the water, what not to forget and all that. She made herself some coffee already in the store, and she says when they left the store, she knew exactly what to do and how to operate the new machine. She says it now grinds the coffee beans freshly before it pours each cup of coffee, and that makes her favourite drink,taste even better. But she can also put in some of the already ground coffee which she had been given by another friend, which tastes just as delicious.

It is now standing in the kitchen, ready to serve Chris. I find that she has many slaves who don't receive as much attention as I do - or have you seen her pet her coffee maker or feed her mystery box called TV_ I haven't, and I am happy that privilege is all mine. So I am not jealous of those things, they are no competition.
Cheers and goodnight, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home