Monday, September 19, 2011

Holiday time!!!

Hi again, I am back!

in fact, I have returned last night, but the travel was different from
what I had expected before we left.

The day we left, Chris took the bag and my harness, and we went to the
train station by streetcar. Then Chris made me find the bakery, where
she ordered coffee and a snack for herself and then took me to a seat.
After a while i heard Micki and sister Suse, and they soon came to join
us at the table.


After a little while of talking something unusual happened. Chris
started unpacking her bag. First she took out my dog food, then the
blanket I sleep on when we travel, and the cleaning towel, and finally
also the flexible leash. She also gave the sister my harness for a
reason I failed to understand. After all harness work I do exclusively
for Chris, or if not for her, then for someone else, and she gives me
commands from behind on the long formal leash.

Well, we all went outside, and the sister put me on flexible leash. I
played with her and with Micki, and then the sister took me to the car.
It all happened so naturally that I had no time to wonder where Chris
had gone. All of a sudde she had disappeared. So the sister took me to
hers and Micki's home, and the fun time began.

The sister took me to see another dog, huger than I, heavier and taller.
She took me and the dog to the field, and we ran and raced each other.
Where Lisa is heavier, I am faster and cut corners easier. O I had such
fon. There was also another lady with a tiny human in her arms - very
suspicious those small humans - they absolutely don't behave like humans!

The next day was equally exciting. We saw many many children and another
little tiny dog. The following day was spent with the tiny dog, who was
in training, and I was the sparrings partner.

Finally we went to see the huge dog again, ran and raced and played, and
then back into the car and on to the train station, where we saw Chris
and Micki. The humans talked a lot about me, and then we went home, to
Chris' and my home that is.

There the three humans talked, looked around the apartment, and finally
they took a few boxes and items downstairs. Chris came back upstairs and
then she talked to Mr Mylove. They had a lot of things to talk about.

Chris had gone to her former school, met many people and a few dogs
there, walked the old familiar routes from way before I was born,
visited her aunt, who had taken her home at weekends very often, and
finally seen the sister with the lively Rudi dog. It looks like both of
us had a great weekend, even though we were apart. O boy, I am really
tired from all the running, and she is tired from all the walking, so
we'd better go to sleep, both of us.
Goodnight, Yours, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home