Monday, March 26, 2012

A wonderful weekend

Hello once again everyone:

I have had a magnificent time, I tell you!
Generally, Chris has woken up as spring arrived, and we have been
playing a lot, mostly with the sister.and the niece and with Chris, of
course. Once, when she was tossing a stick for me, II caught one of her
fingers, and it bled. I was going to lick it, but she said she'd rather
take care of it herself. She was not angry at me, fortunately.
The next day we went travelling. First Chris set up the bag and also put
my food inside, and then she had to be urgd out of th aparn. When is
fhI juswl hat it is ot lea eain sioI sowehelthen a lady oo us to the
traihe even tolthe train crew about us, and when it was time to get off
somebody looked after us. Somebodelse asisted Chris in getting a coffee
for herself, athen she and I had to wait before the next train was ready
for boaring. An when efinally got off that train, a man picked us up,
but I saw Mr Mylove approach, so I jumped up on him and greeted him
before Chris had the chance. And then the three of us went home. The
weather was fantastic, te The nex e went on the do rot, got on a us d
rode it foree ad thet a place I don' rebe having e Chris shis is r Mov's
k and we had n there lasoon wok a txi only for a sho whil, and then I
walked up the stairs, and while Chris was talking to the lady, two other
people arrived, and they took us wiith them. Chris gave the leash to the
man, and she herself walked with the lady.
In the room I first greeted the other two propperly, before Chris tole
me to lie down. I did and relaxed as they were talking. And when they
were dfone, we walked into another office, where a lady greeted Chris
and me. She says she remembers me from when I had arrived with Chris,
and she says I am much livelier now than back then. And then the first
lady returned with a huge bag. Chris met some others, and then we went
outside again, where Chris and I got into another taxi.and Mr Mylove
picked us up when we arrived. Soon we went for human lunch outside, and
then Mr Mylove took us to the office, where we met the big boss, and I
could jump on him. He went outside on the dog walk with us, a field
route, where I could run free. Then Chris had another appointment,
which I spent lyiing behind her and watching her, until a man, another
friend of hers, took us upstairs, where they had coffee.

Finally we took the bus home again, walked a little and then spent the
lovely evening at an outside restaurant. Back upstairs Mr Mylove fell
asleep almost immediately, but the next morning he was wide awake.

I woke him up when Chris announced that she was going to move, and I
gave him many many kisses, until he got out of bed.Then we went for a
morning stroll in the beautiful sun, Chris had royal breakfast, they
watched TV, and then we all went outside. First we took a bus, walked a
bit, entered a store, another one, took another bus, and then we were at
the fantastic fun park, where I can run and swim in the water. Chris did
not accompany me this time, but she and Mr Mylove collected sticks,
threw them in the water and I jumped inside, caught them and took them
back. Swimming is funfunfun! And then we walked more and more and more,
the humans relaxed on their favourite bench, which I found for them, and
then we walked back to the city. Chris says that we spent some six hours
walking through the starting summer.Back upstairs I got my food, and the
humans rewarded themselves with huge pizzas.Then they watched a bit of
TV and then called it a day. Oh I was soso tired!

The next day was yesterday. This morning Chris and Mr Mylove took quite
some time to get out of bed, and then he took me outside, while she was
getting ready and packed her bags some more. They watched TV while Chris
ate a little, then she picked up the huge bag and we left the home. We
walked to the train station, Chris bought something to eat, then we took
the train to the huge train station, where we sat and talked a bit. Well
of course they talked and I lay down and relaxed and watched the world.
All of a sudden the sister appeared right beside me - where did she come
from? I jumped up on her, kissed Mr Mylove and noticed that Chris was
talking with someone I did not know. Well never mind! Chris and Mr
Mylove kissed a lot, and then she climbed into the train and the sister
and I followed, of course. The other man stayed outside, too. We went
inside the train, but then walked back to the door, but ther was no more
Mr Mylove. We waited and waited, and finally we could access our seats.
Chris and the sister talked and talked, while I could take a nap.
Another train followed, and then at the home train station I saw our
Micki, the niece Lena and the tiny dog. The niece and I went running all
across the meadow for a little while, before we all got in the car, and
Chris and I were dropped off at home.
Oh what a weekend, I really loved it.
I hope you all had an equally wonderful and eventful time, Yours, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home