Monday, May 07, 2012

Fantastic weekend!

You know what I love most of all? When we go out and I can excell. Well
actually it is not excellence but my job, nothing more. But Chris thinkg
I am doing excellently.
Well, two days ago Micki arrived, and after she had looked around and
checked on Chris' flowers, we all left the apartment, went on the dog
route and then on to the streetcar. We got off in the city center, I
took Chris along the street, and we walked towards the university
square, where a stage was built up, and some noisemakers made noise, and
people were standing around in flocks. I found my way through, Chris
holding on to the harness and simply following. At one point she turned
around to ask Micki something, but Micki could not hear her, so she just
held on and gave me the general direction, and made people get out of
our way. There was no other chance, as there was no space to avoid the
flocks. Once we had passed that little bit of chaos, Chris asked me to
find the hotel entrance, and there we were. She made me stop at the
desk, the concept of which I still fail to grasp, exchanged a few words
with a lady, and then the lady helped her make sense of the elevator
buttons. I am an elevator pro by now, I can wait patiently until Chris
tells me to step inside. We walked along two aisles and then a lady met
us inside a restaurant. We walked down a few steps, I showedChris a
door, and she says this is where we will be going from now on. We worked
that route a few times before we took the elevator back downstairs. Then
we walked the little dog rute I remembered from the time we had gone
there with Daniel on wheels.

We visitid the hissing fountain, I cooled my legs in the water, less
fearfully than the previous time, shiffed out the huge trees, and then
showed Chris where we had to go to get back on track. We found the hotel
entrance again, Micki always behind us, upstairs again, and there at the
restaurant we met this nice lady again, who invited the ladies to have a
cup of coffee by the window in the shining sun. And then we left the
hotel and walked to the streetcar. Okay, on the way there I wanted to
greet a tiny dog, but Chris told me off - pity!

Once I had found the streetcar, Chris took off the harness, and we
walked along the street and into a few shops. Then tw took the streetcar
back home, Chris put down all her technology, including the GPS device,
nd then we went to the supermarket to go shopping for Chris. Believe me,
I was really exhausted when we came back home, went on my bed and slept.
Yesterday we had a quiet day, and today Chris says we will have our
first solo walk to the hotel and the room I was shown. i am confident,
and Chris will just have to trust me, because I know better than she!
Have a good good day, cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home