Saturday, May 05, 2012

Wonderful, wonderful work!

Hello hello hello every crawler out there!

Have I told you that my week has been really interesting? It started
with a day at the office, but in the smaller room. There Chris worked
highly concentrated alongside the old man. And when we finally went
home, she was very satisfiedd.

However, we did not go home like this, but Daniel on wheels took us.
When we had arrived, Chris left me in the car, went upstairs and
fortunately returned. We arrived at Daniel's place, but did not go to
his home, but took the streetcar instead. Streetcar is routine, and far
better than bus. We got off in the city center, where I had to be
reminded quickly that it was now job time, and so I guided Chris right
up to the entrance of the hotel place, where I had been before. We did
not go inside, but took another route outside instead, to a little tiny
park with a fountain in the middle. That was a hissing, water shooting
monster. Chris coaxed me into the water. Admittedly it was very shallow,
but the fountain shot the water at me. So I was happy to get out and run
around the area. Chris says we three were a perfect team, Daniel
explaining the route, Chris knowing where she was and I guiding where
needed. And I really love my work when we go exploring!

The next day Chris got up and hid in the kitchen. She has no more large
coffee machine, so she prepared coffee, andpoured the small portions
into a large isolation can. And when we returned from the dog route, we
met Daniel again. In the car I went, Chris got the coffee from upstairs,
and then we drove for a long time, I had to be attached to the car's
safety system, because the ride was long, Chris insisted.
When we arrived we were at a wonderful place with horse hills that
smelled exciting, and with many trees and all that. I could only explore
for a short while, because then we went for the humans to watch that
strange game where people chase a ball around a field from one point to
another and back, and they call it baseball. I tried to position myself
so I could both have a good overview and sneak pets from people, but
Chris put an end to it too soon. We stayed there for a long while, and
Chris really enjoyed being outside, watching that sport and relaxing in
the sun. When I got impatient, we left that place and went for a nice
walk through the park. And then we started the way back, humans
listening to musicand talking and me sleeping, looking outside or just
relaxing. Cool day I say, really!

And the day after that Micki arrived in the afternoon. First they
searched for something in the apartment, I have no idea what, and then I
met the sister Suse, who unfortunately did nt take me on the dog walking
route, and then we went shopping with Micki. Oh I was so so tired when
we got back home!
The next two days were spent fairly quietly, first in the small office
again, and then at home, with Chris working and me sleeping. She says
today we will go to the city center again to see me working again.
Allright, will do!
Have a great time now, I have got to give the computer back to Chris,
cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home