Sunday, October 13, 2002

Hello all you busy readers:
Have I told you that I have at least received one feedback from a Butterfly? And what about the other quiet beings out in space? Well well, anonymous writing is nice, as well.

Chris is still a little sick, and the Shadow is watching a movie about Romans and Asterix or something similar, I don¡¦t get it. Yesterday the Shadow set up Chris¡¦ TV and her VCR, so they watched a Chris de Burgh video. So that is the music Chris listens to most of the time! And I finally saw that guy. If she likes him so much, why does he never visit and stay for a cup of tea??? People are strange, they never do what you think they should do.

Have you seen the picture(s)? The Hapoo looks just like me, Khodadad, the man with the hard to pronounce name, the one I call the Shadow, has found it on the internet. What a nice Shadow, I really like him quite a bit! And after he had set up VCR and TV, they spent their evening watching another movie, so I got my food late again. But that¡¦s all right.

Yesterday mom took me and Ajax, the grandfather outside, for a walk, and when we were back I had to realize that Chris had gone, she had taken the Shadow and moms car with her. So mom gave me a treat, and one for Dicker, of course, and left the bag on the stairs. So when she did not look, I got myself more, they were really delicious. But one thing I really don¡¦t understand is why Chris always leaves out of the blue and comes back too late!

When she was back I was really happy, I jumped up on her and barked and cried, until Chris took me inside. Then she and the Shadow unpacked the grocery and slept a little.

Chris has bought herself a coffee grinder. I don¡¦t know why they drink coffee, it smells rather bad, and I am sure it does not taste good, even when it is cold. And with tea it is the same. I think Chris drinks more coffee, and the Shadow prefers tea. But recently Chris has had a lot of tea, the Samovar is constantly working. Chris is still coughing, but I think it is not so bad, because the Shadow takes great care of her. And me, of course, I protect her and bark at anybody who enters without Chris having told him to, and I always run after her, when she wants to leave. Only when she tells me very seriously to stay where she puts me, I cannot do anything, I have to stay. Let¡¦s hope she is not going to do that too often and enjoy our weekend, Yours, waving her tale happily, Hapooƒº

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home