Friday, March 07, 2003

Hi friends:
I am truly sorry I did not update my weblog any earlier, but yesterday Chris was too tired to let me play around on her PC. And anyway, whenever I do update, I at least have something to tell you.

First of all, I think it is worth mentioning that Chris has started to give me small extra training lessons at home. She checks if I can still announce a seat or door or staircase, and this evening, as I was jumping up to open the door she was quite unhappy with me. She makes sure I do what she wants me to before I get my food. This evening she also put out a new water bowl for me, which is of plastic. She cleaned and dried the metal one and put it in her little bag. This may be an indicator for a trip, on which she for once takes me

I need to admit that that she took me on two trips. Yesterday we went to Rostock and walked quite a distance after we had taken the bus, and then we drove a car I have never seen before. I was allowed on the back seat. We went home and mom and Chris had something to eat, and then we went back to the place from where we had taken the car. There mom and Chris sat at a table and talked to a man. Mom and he exchanged some papers, and then the three of us left by bus. I have not yet managed to understand what this was all about. This afternoon someone must have removed our old car finally, it is no longer in front of the house, which enables me to jump through the flowers to follow grandpa Ajax faster.
Then we went and they had something to eat, and a very nice gentleman came and brought me cold, clear water. O how I loved it!

Today finally mom and Chris prepared a vegetable salad they call quite strangely, and Chris fed me very early. Then she got ready and took me with her. We went to the local church community centre. There Chris and mom sat down, people talked a lot, once only one, and then the entire group, and they sang and played music. Then they had different kinds of food, but nobody shared anything with me! Why is that? Chris took me outside twice to get some cool air and run a little. And when we finally left, went and drank water from a patch outside. That is more delicious tan the water Chris gives me.
So I do think tomorrow we are going somewhere, but I don’t know where and how long. I only hope it will be a nice place, preferably with a sociable other dog. So have a wonderful weekend all and enjoy it, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home