Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Hi to my patient readers:
Yesterday I took revenge for leaving me behind, and Chris did not find out until today!
Yesterday Chris and Suse's boyfriend went into the city without me, but took the guest female, Ara, instead.I had to sty behind. Sister Suse took us for a long long walk, but then I had to stay behind again. The outside door was closed, so I tried upstairs, and someone had left that one open. So I found nobody was there to watch me. I took the chance and went into the kitchen, where I stuffed my stomach with bread and eggs. I took some food to my usual spot in the living room, because I eat food only there.
Today Chris noticed that something was wrong with my stomach and digestive system, but she did not find out what I had tone until Suse told her just a few minutes ago. However, for food tonight I only got oat flakes with a little water - not really as delicious as my real food, but I eat it, before I get nothing.
Now I think Chris is leaving to have a bit of whine with the folks and another guest upstairs, so I'd better go, sending you my best barking wishes, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home