Sunday, February 23, 2003

Hello and good evening all of you in the wide world:
Some statistics wanted? We have come to 520 hits- wow! If you want, I invite you for water and a big extra bowl of dog food, if Chris permits- that would be a feast!!
This weekend was kind of wonderful! We had the first very mild and sunny days. Mom had returned from sister Anna Friday night, and yesterday after the ladies had lunch they decided to go for a walk. First we walked with Ajax, but then the grandfather had to stay behind and guard the house, while the other three of us went for a long walk along a not too busy street.
Today after lunch we wanted to go for a walk along the road that Chris and Shadow have called "Romantic Route" for whatever reason, but this time we took Ajax, but only one leash. So quite soon we saw another dog. After that had passed we saw another dog and decided to return. Mom took Ajax on my leash, and Chris held me with her finger until I could jump and run in the meadows again. When we returned my feet were really dirty.
The next part of the day was not too pleasant, for Chris and mom spent the time playing cards and watching TV. Only after we had gone on our evening walk Chris came back and now she is having tea and staying with me. The smell of the tea reminds me of Shadow!
See, Chris, I miss Shadow, too, you are not the only one. And you know what I miss the most? Trying to lick his hand when he does not expect it. I know he does not like it, so whenever I can spot his hand, I lick it very quickly. Shadow is disgusted and Chris tells me off, but sometimes I know she even smiles about my smart attacks.
I really don't understand why humans don't want me to lick their hand when they shake hands and even kiss like crazy... I wonder where the difference is. Well well, someone understand you folks, I better wait for my food and enjoy Chris' company until she goes to bed, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home