Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Hello all:
Two interesting facts I would like to share with you...
Firstly, I believe that time difference is nonsense, and people just told me about it because they wanted to confuse my poor little brain. Shadow has just called in the evening, like he used to. Of course, I don't know what Chris and he talked about, but I think there is no time difference in the entire world. Day is day and night is night, that's as simple as it is.
Talking about Shadow: I need to thank him so much for re-arranging the weblog, so it is easier to use. I told you he is kind and nice to have around, if only he was here

Secondly I need to congratulate the Iranin readers for their great number of hits on this website. Chris has told me that there are more Iranian hits than Germans, wow! So all you wonderful readers, I hope you enjoy this new arrangement of the blog and enjoy your day, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home