Saturday, March 01, 2003

Hi friends:
Since yesterday Chris keeps doing something I have noticed on humans before, but I never quite figured why they do it. All of a sudden Chris has developed a sense of care for her nose. She takes out a piece of paper to clean it mor often than usual. I think she could save the paper if she did it like I do, wait for her to clean my nose or just clean it myself by licking over it.
Besides that nose cleaning obsession Chris is coughing a lot and having loads of awfully sour hot water. This morning she took a hot bath and lay down in the upstairs living room while I had to wait downstairs. Too bad, but I am sure mom took good care of her.
Then as we returned from our afternoon walk today the cousin came and visited. And a while after that it was high barking time for me, because I heard Suse and Lena arriving long before the folks upstairs realized it. Apart from that Chris is doing fine, writing a lot of emails and talking a lot about Shadow. I keep waiting each day for him to show up, but so far Chris has always come out of the bedroom alone, and we have not yet taken the train to that particular train station, where we usually wait for him. I hope that time will come soon, so Chris can forget about her nose again. Have a wonderful Sunday all, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home