Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Hello friends:
Should I start changing the greeting to all languages Chris knows? Should be fun, eh?
This afternoon we went for a walk with mom and Ajax, and even Theresa joined. I haven't seen her for ages! However, on our way back Ajax and I found a cat. He held it in his mouth and it made quite an aggressive noise. When he let go after mom had called him, I sat down and barked at it. I just wanted to play. Chris did not think that was funny, she was rather angry. And I tell you the truth, being bunished by my furious master is no sunshine! She put me down flat on the ground and shouted at me, followed by several obeying exercises I had to follow strictly. And then she did not pet me much for quite some time. That's what I hate most!
In the evening we went for a shorter walk, but I only followed Ajax in some distance, as he was going to find if the cat was still there. And when Chris called, I returned right away. By the way, balcony season has begun again, it is so warm that I can stay on the balcony around lunch time, which is nice and interesting.
That was all from my side for the moment, and if you can contribute any languages for my international hellos, I prefer you email them to us rather than putting them in a comment box, so we have an easier time saving them - deal? Have a nice time collecting languages, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home