Friday, February 21, 2003

Hi friends:
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but yesterday Chris left me behind again. Suse was there and took me upstairs, butr I did not feel good up there. I just don't like her that much. This time, and this is an improvement, Chris did not take any other dog, but she and Suse's boyfriend went shopping, they probably needed all the space in the car:-(
I hope she won't leave me behind anymore. The only two things I would accept would be Mom or the dog hotel replacing her, but please not for too long!
By the way, I think Shadow and Chris are planning for him to visit, that'll be fine! Then Chris will be very very happy again, and we will go out much more when Shadow is there.
Have a wonderful Friday wherever you are, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home