Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Hi friends:
This was a longer than expected trip, but it was quite nice. We went to the sister who has a dog and a nice yard one can play in. We went there with a cousin and her daughter. On the day we arrived we went for a walk, and I wanted to drink a bit of water from a pond. I fell in, which did not please Chris, it stank like hell, and for a punishment I had to stay in a little room far from all human noises. After I got bored I barked like hell, so Chris came and gave me an ear to chew. And after that was eaten and I got bored again, I started barking, and finally Chris let me go into the corridor where I usually spend my days.
All in all it was nice. The following day another sister and her husband came with a little baby, but after it had stopped raining I spent most of the time outside. The other dog, a male, made clear he is the owner of this yard, but that was no probs for me, as long as I knew Chris was still there.
The little daughter was sick, so we had to stay another day, but you can’t imagine how happy I was when we finally went home! I missed mom and grandpa Ajax, and my mat in the living room, and my beloved daily routine!
So here we are back, and Chris is expecting a visitor for Friday, but she tells me I have only seen him for a short while. We’ll see how he is and how I like him. For now I have to quit, for Chris wants to check her emails. Keep well and have a nice day, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home