Sunday, April 13, 2003

Hello friends:
Did you know that the number of Iranian readers is getting dangerously close to 200, and that of both German and U.S. readers should hit 150 any moment?
But the reason why I am writing to you is another one. Let me start from the beginning, so you get a little more impatient:
Yesterday we went for a walk for an hour or so, because for Chris the weather was nice, while for me it could have been a little colder. I don’t know why she loves the heat so much. This is probably because she does not necessarily wear black. When we were back Chris’ nephew had arrived, and we all went and had coffee on the balcony. After that sister Anna and her three children were taken to the Rostock central station by both mom and Suse. Chris spent her evening watching a video, and Shadow gave her a quick call.
Today after the usual family breakfast she spent quite some time at the PC and on the phone, she made or received several long calls, including one from Shadow. I believe that one was her favourite. She even laughed then and was quite cheerful.
After lunch we went on the balcony again where Chris had some cake, and then we went for a long walk again, on which Chris again talked on the Phone. She keeps talking about escalators these days, and it seems she wants me to go on one. I don’t know what to think about that.
Tonight she took me to a kind of stone, on which grandpa Ajax sometimes takes a sunbath. She did not want me to lie on it, but to jump on it. I first announced it with my front paws, which did not inspire Chris to give me the treat she was holding in her hands. Sister Suse lifted up my back feet and put them on, and only then did I get my treat. I was quite uncertain why sister was doing that, but Chris seemed to agree. They did that again, and at Chris’ third “Hopp� I jumped up on my own and received loads of pets and a treat. Nice girl she is, don’t you think? By the way, she had me do this in the harness; it must be some kind of new duty – who knows what she is intending!
I am tired from all this sport and walking, just waiting for my food and then going to sleep a lot, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home