Friday, April 11, 2003

Hi everybody:
Today something strange must have been going on. Chris was having breakfast upstairs, as she has done the past few days. Then she started running down, picking up something, a box, a cake or flowers, and took it upstairs. Then they started singing in the middle of the corridor! And in the living room mom unpacked some presents - I don't know why one would get presents in the middle of the year...
nd then all through the day people arrived, sat down in the living room, had something to eat and left. And that's what they cll birthday? What other strange things do people come up with?
And something else I have noticed: Chris is spending much more time writing stuff - reminds me of the time when she ws finishing her diplome paper. Do people have to write two of these in their lives, or even more? You tell me, I have no idea, byebye, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home