Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Hello friends:
In case you have been wondering - as I told you before I was away seeing Chris' friend Bianka. Bianka has a quite nice apartment, and her mother enjoyed petting me. However, as always, Chris spoiled the fun:-(
In Bianka's apartment I was permitted to the living and bedroom, but for a reason I don't understand, they even kicked me out of the study room. You know, they would spend some time in there playing with their computers, and whenever I came sneaking in, Chris immediately took me back to the livingroom, where I had to keep on being bored.
But the stay had a nice side to it: Our morning walks were nice and long, one day we even walked through a forest. But since there were quite mny dogs running around there, Chris hardly ever took me off the leash.
Bianka's apartment has a little tiny balcony, but you first have to climb over a high step. Chris taught me to jump over it, nice game!
I don't know what else to tell you, except that Bianka never understood that I wanted to sleep, but twice tripped over me. She could just have gone somewhere else, right? If Chris trips, not nice, I'd probably move, but why didn't Bianka just simply walk around me? Even if she was as blind as Chris, no excuse!
Today it is pretty warm again, but Chris and I have already went for our afternoon walk and took the long route. It is so nice to be back home. However, I wish Shadow was here, so the three of us could go to the city and they could have their favourite Softeis!
So friends, any news from you? I will have Chris check the statistics and report next time, if you like, but for the moment I will go and have a bit of nice cold water, byebye, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home