Friday, July 04, 2003

Hello all friends:
I am sorry I did not write any earlier, but I guess after these eventful past two weeks we deserved a little break. However, I am proud to tell you that it took Chris two days to figure out that I opened the living room door in the morning, as soon as I heard Mom getting up upstairs. This morning she must have found out that it was not her being forgetful, but me being bored. She played with the door key and said something, which makes me think she will lock the door tonight and check if I have attempted to open it again in the morning. Too bad, she is always smarter than I am!
Yesterday we were shopping, and again nobody tried to kick us out of the supermarket, how wonderful!
Today it never really stopped raining. And because I have such long fur, Chris reduces our walks to a minimum. She always cleans my paws and body before I am allowed inside. This does not seem to be very pleasant, heehee!
So all for now, I am unfortunate to tell you that she again is spending most of her afternoons in front of the TV watching her favourite tennis, something she calls Wimbledon. Does anybody have a clue what that is?
Cheers, and happy reading, writing, sleeping and eating all weekend, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home