Friday, June 20, 2003

Hello everybody:
Did you know that I have had dog company for the past two days?
I might have told you that sister Suse has a small dog she calls Gorki. A while ago he had broken one of his legs; as Suse is hosting another sister of Chris', she asked my master to take Gorki. It would be cruel if the little girl ran after him and he could not run away as fast as he would need to, don't you agree?
Chris has made him a nice bed by one of her cabinets, and he even has his own little food and water bowl there. She has to pick him up to go outside for his business, because climbing up and going down stairs on only three legs is a bit of a problemHe is a nice and quiet guy, I don't mind him.
Chris has also started working with me again, she tells me to stay on one of her t-shirts while she is leaving, and as I gather it, I am supposed to stay there, or else I will not be rewarded with snaks. She is cruel, but I am afraid her methods are effective. So until I get more food I say goodbye and wish you a nice day, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home