Monday, June 16, 2003

Hi from an exhausted Hapoo:
Want to know what happened to me today? Well nothing until late afternoon, when Chris took me for a short walk and then sister Dorothee and us went to the city in her car. Her car is great and spacious, sleeping is wonderful in it.
After we had dropped off Lena at her home, we went to the usual shopping centre. They attached me to a different bench this time, Chris gave me a few more treats and then left.
When I could not see her anymore, I thought about my situation and remembered the most effective tools I had, the teeth. I started my work, and it did not take long until I had cut my leash. Once that was done, I set off to find Chris. I ran across the car park and in and out the usual shopping centre they usually go to. Finally a lady took me by what was left of my leash, and we waited somewhere. Soon Chris and Dorothee arrived, and I was really thrilled to see them. Chris stayed outside with me, she had coke and I got water. God; that was really exhausting, the run through the heat and not really knowing what to do and where to find Chris. This lovely lady sure deserved a complete lick of her hands. I wonder what Chris will do the next time we go shopping. I remember she had a talk with a lady at the desk where I was handed over to her, and if I am not mistaken, she got the solid permission to take me inside the next time. The lady at the desk even called her supervisor to get the permission confirmed, really nice! I wish they were as kind at the nearby discount store
But now I will go back on my desk and pretend I am the nicest, most innocent little fluffy black girl ever, until Chris takes me for the evening walk – sounds like a good plan, doesn’t it? Have a wonderful evening wherever you are and not that my master seems healed from the tennis disease, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home