Monday, June 09, 2003

Hello folks:
Did I tell you that a couple of days ago Chris and I went on a short trip to Rostock, to see another friend of hers, Sabine? Although Sabine is afraid of dogs, she is a brave lady. Chris always kept me on the leash, so I would not lick Sabine. There was nothing special to that visit. The ladies mainly sat somewhere, or Chris sat while Sabine was preparing lunch, and talked about people I have never heard of. From what I heard I gather that they were talking about people from Chris’ dormitory time. She and Sabine went to the same school together, but attended different grades. They could not stop doing that. Later in the afternoon Sabine’s grandma, mother and father joined, and they had coffee or tea and some cake, of which Chris said it was delicious. Chris had originally planned to go by train, but Sabine’s mom said she had to go shopping anyway, so she dropped us off at home by car. Nice lady would say!
We went for our evening walk alone; mom was not there, so we did not take Ajax. It was nice to be with Chris all day, she did not lock me away anywhere, but kept me near her most of the time, though lying under the bench or table was not too pleasant. I guess you’d find things to complain about all the time, so I will stop being very content with the day as it went. Let me remark quickly that Chris had picked up watching tennis quite a bit. She can spend hours in front of her TV, isn’t that awfully boring? Have a wonderful time wherever you are, byebye, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home