Saturday, June 14, 2003

Hello to all:
Can you believe what Chris did yesterday? Or I am not sure if it was her or some magical thing she was able to do – an extraordinary dog….. Well here goes:
I was lying on my mat, grandpa Ajax was lying in the corridor, which is much cooler than his usual kingdom outside, and the door was open. And Chris was playing at her computer.
So far the setting is not at all unusual.
Suddenly I heard a dog bark. That was short, I did not care. Several other barks followed. I got alert and lifted my head.
Then I heard a dog making the noise I make when I am excited or want to run to Chris. That repeated several times, so I ran out of the living room, barked and tried to look for this other dog. Chris called me back and made me sit beside her computer chair. Ajax must have gotten as confused, for he went and looked in the living room. She told him to go out, which he did.
Chris did not allow me to go back to my mat, but had me stay right there. She petted me with one hand and played on her computer with the other hand. The dog noises kept repeating – damn and I don’t know where they came from!
Only after I stopped growling and barking at this invisible dog she let me go back to my mat – this is really something strange, wouldn’t you think? And up until this moment I have no idea where this other dog came from.
Falling from heaven is excluded, because the other stories of the house are above us. Coming through a door or window is out too, for both Ajax and I are watching them. The noise came from the direction of the other side of Chris’ desk, but I swear there was no dog either!
Ajax did not seem to care anymore, he just lay calmly outside. I hope this damn invisible dog never does that to me again!!!
Have a less adventurous day than I do, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home