Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Hi folks:
I almost never complain, believe me! But do you know how much time one can spend by the TV set, note taker on knees, writing scores and listening to a ball bounce, people argue and one blurring out the same numbers all the time?
Chris can forever, and she’s driving me mad with this! When she does this, which she still calls watching tennis, she does not care what time it is and even tells mom to have supper on her own – terrible!

Yesterday, to be fair, she did something wonderful. She prepared a chewing bone for me and hid other great smelling snacks inside it. While she was watching tennis I managed to chew the entire bone, it was such delight!
So you see, she is not as bad as it seems! Praise human creativity, yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home